When you or your family are putting down a deposit on a house, making a big purchase, trying to pay off your bills or have just hit a financial wall, it is always best to seek advice to save yourself time, money and stress.
We have summed up five of the key reasons as to why booking an appointment with a financial advisor is the best solution:
- 1. Expert advice. This may seem like an obvious one, but it is generally overlooked. Financial advisors often have decades of experience in their field, and know exactly what they are talking about. Reading bills or contracts with financial jargon can be extremely daunting and can often lead to mistakes, so seeking the advice of an expert is a great idea – they can help you decipher the jargon, make sense of your finances and point you in the best direction.
- 2. Tailored to your circumstances. Financial advice from specific financial solution companies are tailored to your personal needs. When asking advice from your bank, mortgage lender or other big corporation, they are only able to advise you in a general way –everybody gets the same treatment. However when seeking debt assistance or finding a way to manage your debt, financial advisors sit down with you and work out the best solutions for your personal situation.
- 3. Solutions, solutions, solutions. Australian financial advisors can suggest and provide many different answers and solutions to your debt problems. When trying to find your own solution, the task can become overwhelming, and often banks and other institutions are not forthcoming with adequate advice. Financial advisors can proffer a number of different solutions including: debt arrangements, debt management, loan refinancing and debt consolidation, and many more.
- 4. Free service. It is a common misconception that visiting a financial advisor is expensive. However, many Australian financial advisors charge no fee whatsoever for phone calls and initial consultations, and often even after extensive advice will still charge no fee.
- 5. No more confusion. Financial advisors can explain the jargon, talk to the creditors and banks for you, and provide you with endless information and tools to assist in your process back to financial stability. Advisors are there for you to utilise and can help out no matter what your personal circumstances may be.
So if you are sick of dealing with endless large corporations, listening to hold music and staring at the piles of financial papers on your desk – why not call lifeafterdebt.com.au today for top level financial solutions and advice? Contact them via their website or call them on 1300 237 669.